The safety policy of STRUCT-MAST ENGINEERS is to conduct construction business by strictly observing safety of all personnel. We recognize the right of workers to work in a safe and healthy work environment. We remain attached to our commitments and ensure that all who get associated with us follow a full observance of statutory safety rules and legislation for safety and we will held them accountable for their health and safety performance. Our goal of achieving zero accidents, zero incidents and no near miss will be driving force in conducting all our business activities and will proceed over all our operational activities without any reservation.
Health and Safety Policy:
- Maintain and proactively improve management system to minimize safety hazard. More ( Templates, check lists, hazard mitigation analysis)
- Strict compliance of applicable occupational health and safety regulations and other legal requirements. More (Issue of PPE, barricading, etc)
- Assimilate safety procedure and best practice into each and every activities of the work. More (Tool box meeting, review of procedures)
- Assign functional responsibilities at each and every level to improve safety performance. More (Safety officers, safety audit, reward for employee down the line)
- Involve every employee in maintaining a safe and healthy work place through periodic reviews of operational procedures, safe method of work and a safe work environment.
- Provide appropriate training at all level to enable employee to fulfill their health and safety obligation. More ( expert to part training at regular interval)
- We will provide a wide range of adequately designed temporary scaffold, material handling machines etc.